by B.J. on 8/08/2002 06:53:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Here's a recap of the last few days:

-Went ballistic half for show for the Doc, and half because I was actually pissed off after fender bendering my newly-dubbed "sleeper (Playing the background is the show Doug's closing music. . .Denananananana nanananana nanananana na na !)."

-The Homo Habilis would've acted more dignified than I did, but he didn't have a girl to show off too, or thugs to scare off ! It was a cross of a 6-year old being denied a toy at Toys R Us and a fat woman on a treadmill on her period. Well, at least I entertained myself, and the 50 other onlookers.

-Went to MH (Michelle's house/mental hospital because it looks like that from the outside, whatever) for some soothing of the seething and the damage of the bleeding red "sleeper."

-Later told Michelle to get pissed off for no reason other than to get rid of her ubiquitous boredom.

-Furiously fought with BLEP over who would get what mental illness.

-I bet Ms. Case or whoever came in snorted some before she did the D.A.R.E. presentations.

-Speaking of "presentations", I've done the bare minimum to be great. DON'T THINK WHILE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING, JUST WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING AROUND IT !

-Finally settled in to watch Cuckoo's Nest with the Doc in her nest.

Any questions ?

Labels:

 



Home Page