by B.J. on 8/30/2002 08:00:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Hook, Roll, and Slide

In my blurry consciousness, my parents were going to sell my car right after I left at a cheesy $1200.

And I was also wowed that The MTV Awards were yestrday. That looked like some cheesy documentary. Oh well, whatever.

Just like almost anyone to the kids who are Amber Alerted. What is up with that ?

And that putz Rudy Giuliani ain't a frikkon hero.

What is up with Princess Diana getting more attention than Mother Teresa 5 years after their deaths ? "Prolly" because Mother Teresa didn't have sexy legs and wear skirts short like an airball.

Which Jay Williams doesn't throw up !

Which I hope I won't do when I watch ONE HOUR PHOTO with Robin Williams in it. I can feel the potential greatness of that movie.

Just like I can feel the potential greatness of my college career. Wahoooooooo.

 



Home Page