A Dream

by B.J. on 8/18/2002 08:21:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

In my last level of subconsciousness, I stood poised ready to attack a bunch of Iraqi rebels surrounding a broken down school bus with water balloons and knives (haha, no kidding). Our commander was barking out instructions that I couldn't understand, and as I began the descent from the slider on the rope, I forced myself back because I was too scared ! Suddenly, I end up in front of this Baghdad-style marketplace with UHHH---MURR-I-KUNN people. I felt like I was in that Tofu Festival all over again. All of a sudden, we (I assume the crew) end up at this booth with a celebrity, maybe Big Boi from Outkast. A security guard steps in my way to see Big Boi and says it's past hours. He then gets some blonde security guard girl with her top twisted in a knot revealing her belly and threatens me with a plastic-handled serrated edged knife. I say, "Uh uh, it's not Cutco ! You can't do damage on me !" The security guard girl and I have a shouting match as I am slowly walk away and tail off into some Beverly Hills mansion, where army men with sunglasses tell me the mission failed. Aye !. . .Caramba !

Labels: ,

 



Home Page