Another Dream

by B.J. on 8/02/2002 09:07:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

In my REM stage of sleep today, I asked my old entrenador de correr about my status on the team. Then I remember the assistant coach and a kid that looked like his son running up to the van where my old coach and I were at. This thin son running up reminded me of those freezing days as a competitive runner, wow. No matter how fast I ran, I would only end up in the middle of everyone else, this lost pack of red, blonde spikey- haired white boys in black jumpsuits, and I felt the blood freeze in my vains every time (maybe also because the rains started in October, but that's not the point !). I would come hulking after each race, always worrying about how I couldn't F-I-N-I-S-H and how I would be able to even withstand the next race. This is where "Stan", Eminem's song, blitzed thru my mind before every damn race, which lead me to finish in the bottom middle as opposed to the middle middle in the last three races of the year. Gid Gad.

On a lighter note, today on the Today Show, this tackified, fake-mustached hack (not HHAC !) ripped Goldmember by calling it the worst movie of the year. Well, this guy Gene Shalit also hated AP 2, so I wasn't expecting a good review anyway (Realistically, is there any way to make a teen movie that will get rave reviews from tight-assed, white, middle-aged scumbags like him ?). Gene ripped Mike so badly I cringed and clenched my stomach. He took shots, re-loaded, and took shots, till Mike was nothing but a single grain of ash. However, I was spiked most when he plain-out, straight-up called Beyonce a bimbo. Kinda funny though, how I will heed his advice, and not pay to see it. Hello Keith's computer !

Labels: , ,

 



Home Page