Another Dream

by B.J. on 8/11/2002 08:38:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Just a few minutes ago in my REM stage, my mom died. I grieved and felt so disoriented that I was going to just close my eyes and let my car just fall off the hill I always "bust a U" on. All of a sudden, I was driving on this flooded freeway with the Doc trying to get home. It was like Noah's Ark only there were about 1000 other high-speed arks trying to get to their places as well. I ended up at Ray's house, which magically morphed into what looked the bottom floor of the old condo I lived in. I found out that I was dead, as well as the Doc, K-Dawg, BLEP, Shar, Ray, the whole crew ! Ray sang this song about how BLEP died, which was thru cancer, which gave her headaches everyday and spread and spread. After that Jungle Book-like performace from Ray, he and K-Dawg told me that I could play with the minds of people who were alive by turning the lightbulbs on. . .counterclockwise. . .like Ray's house, haha. So I did that for 2 or 3 tries, and some big black dude who knew Keith, with magic glasses hugged the hell out of me. Then, I heard a herd of people coming up the escalator in Universal Studios, where I had magically travelled to, meeting up with other dead people and taking pictures. Out of the herd, I actually embraced my AP teacher and counselor. Then I finally saw my mom walking casually in her customary red long-sleeved collared shirt and black pants, gave her a big hug, and woke up to a a drunk-faced George W Bush. Wow, was it the 3 sips of the Smirny or the mystical effect of seeing the city and being a bit closer to the stars ?

Labels: , ,

 



Home Page