by B.J. on 8/05/2002 05:25:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

On that same Today Show on Friday, I also cringed at the interview with Mirasylsisisisisis Gonzales, lustfully hot cousin of the infamous Elian Gonzales. While being interviewed on the #1 morning show in the nation, she was casually styling and swishing up some lady's hair. The customer just froze her face in the camera, only moving to blink her eyelids. I was thinking, "Stupid bitch probably demanded to be on TV." Well, you can't blame this customer for wanting to be on TV, because it's television, but on the other hand, she had no business on there and stealing some of the focus on the interview. She got lost in the super-fast, gotta-get attention, society ! All this on assumptions, so imagine what I could do with the facts. What is this ? Junior AP US History ? Those were good high times.

That's what Sis's liberralle ! friends were touching on during the road trip to SB. They ragged this one half-flip kid from the super-religious Pepperdine for loving business too much, being overpatriotic, and all that Conservative Republican crap. However, amidst all the trash I sling to the right, kinda like the splash fights at Partner's kickback, I do notice that these Conservatives do have some sense of responsibility, as this Jeff guy apparently cooked them breakfast. My right-wing teacher was there to read papers and crap extra late. Then again, none of this charity or philanthropy is noticed because their mentality is unbelievably ancient and rigid as they stick to values and almost disregard anything new. They were the ones that were damning cars and phones (I kinda agree there !) saying they were tools of the devil. A lot of them seem too smart to actually believe their own rigid propoganda. I believe that values remain the same because they are universal truths, but that you've got to be able to open up and accept new things. Tell that to your parents, girls ! HUG EM' AFTER EVERY TIME YOU GO OUT FOR CHRISSAKE AND PICK THEIR BRAINS !

I wish we could've seen more Spanish-style architecture in SB, but I was cool with it. Sis's friends said that SB is one of the great towns in the country but, I didn't feel any unique SB punch, like I did when I was in Byasten (Boston). Sorry Doc, for leaning on you too much ! Running doesn't make you any better of a walker ! The lack of waves reminded me of how lonely I felt staring at the lack of waves at SC. I was whatever that day because everyone was gone for the Summer. Little towns on the East Coast also mirror SC, which painted an ever bleaker pic of college life. On the way home from SB, however, we passed cool beaches with growling waves --- so much that I grew tired of it and leaned my head on the Doc. . .at least till today, when we went to "Planet Monica" (BLEP's name not mine !) that is Nocturnal Santa Monica. Looks like the set of the Truman Show or some alien planet. How would I know if I'm the real-life Truman Show and that everyone else is just acting to experiment on me or something ?! Whatever, I wish I could've had a better camera to soak up all the fun stuff this Summer because it seems like the last Summer of "carefreeness" we'll ever get, known to me by Cousin D.A. from UMass who gawked at how long a break we had. Think we can pull all this off next Summer ?!

Labels:

 



Home Page