by B.J. on 8/01/2002 09:45:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

[Title Added 08/30/03: The First Ever Blog Post]

This early morning, I woke up to the TV pouring out coverage on teenage girls getting kidnapped for real. While at the "doctor's" house, I found out that these young ladies were safely returned. Thank God. I had the feeling that the law would latch on to that criminal, kinda like how I felt in my dream just a few minutes before that I was going to get caught by the police. Yikes. I think I was going to big boys prison in that dream ! Big Oh No ! All I did was cross a closed part of some museum in Chicago, which shoots back memories of my barf parade of doublemint gum at the top of the Sears Tower when I was 4. Then I talked back to the Security Guard like I did to that crazy neighbor on the Respected One's REAL B-Day. All I said to this security guard was that I came from Cali to see it, but he didn't budge. So like that little LACMA adventure I had on Sunday with K-Dawg, the Big Blepper, and Junior Blepper, I snuk in anyway to see Chicago's great architectural achievements, only to have the security guards who morphed into FBI agents chase me ! I was caught, and that's when I woke up. The law isn't always right, anyway.

During both newscasts (one at 6 A.M., the other at 4 P.M.) , I also took note of how flawed and careless the newsreporting was. Reminiscent of any of the oral representations I've EVER done, this field reporter on channel 4 was stumbling upon her words and ended up confusing the hell out of me. Even as part of the creme de la creme of "Homer Simpsoning" , I'm thinking, "Why can't I just sympathize with her ?" It seems wrong that we do the least but expect the most, but that's what we've all done ! I was a little extra-irked by the Weatherman's seemingly fake sunshiny 'tude, which happens every day, no matter how sad a segment is before he comes on. My inspirational teacher on Larchmont hit it on the head --- "25 dead, nothing said." Now, THAT'S NOT whatever. In the 4 P.M. newscast on the same story, Doc and I poked fun at the field reporter's semi-lisp. We laughed even harder at how he bothered the teens and their recently re-united families for interviews while they were having their emotional moments together. We were just waiting for him to fuck up, and if you check the KNBC message boards, a few thousand others were too. BJFucious say: "Mind strongest weapon in body."

On that waiting-for-people-to-fuck-up-note, I feel compelled to point out the same exact predicament a 3rd year Chicago Bulls Guard named Jamal Crawford, who is known only among Bull fans and other NBA stars, is in. His first year was a sham because the coach didn't like him thus play him that much. He was injured all last year like MJ early in his career. Now the team has added a new kid on the block named Jay Williams, who is everything Jamal isn't --- proven, confident, controlling, and penetrating --- PCCP. The mindset is that Jamal simply hasn't produced any positive results, so they got this new one. What can I say --- People like things fast (Easy, #2 ! ). And you can even invert "things" and "fast." I used "things" because "things" sounds funnier than "results." I just hope that Jamal accepts the challenge like a man, and blends well with Jay, and that the Bulls win championships forever and ever Amen. Not the Bucks or the Clippers, Su-way !

I just remember that the Doc's studying memory in psychology now, and everything that I studied way back in November in a similar class is starting to click back in my mind because it had meaning. It had meaning because it tapped into my everyday life, ya know, kinda like the way I study. With meaning, stuff becomes easier to know, and I mean know, like the professor said. My studying method is how I have fun and keep concentration at the same time, but I'm still a puppy dog at it ! Doc, you know that has more than 1 meaning ! : P Right now, I'm trying to stab some meaning into that odd job of mine, because I'm as business-like as a 6-year old surfer on crack ! Dah well, hope that you enjoyed reading this whoever the hell you are out there ! It was. . .whatever. . .writing this ! Very Kairos- (pronounced Kai-ross) like). Well, that's my $00.02

[Edit 08/30/03: I had so much to say about stuff around me. But I wanted to capture the stuff around me in a genuine, stream of consciousness type of way which is why my writing was extremely random.]

Labels:

 



Home Page