by B.J. on 8/31/2002 10:41:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

[Title Added 08/30/03: The First Line from Friends' Blogs in 50 Years As if everyone would be blogging forever. . .]

September 1, 2052

The ageless Dr. Cre
"wahoooo say hello to the newest driver... who can stay out till 9 pm...wahoo"

A graying Shot Caller Waller
"Stupid bitch, I shrank another inch today. I think I'm going to die thru disappearance."

Blistering-loud BLEP
"MY poor ricky got deaf today...aww poor little cute old boy...and he puked on my black shirt"

Punker BLEP Jr

Pink
"There You Go"

Please don't come around talkin bout that you love me
Cuz that love shit just ain't for me
And I dont wanna hear that you adore me. . ."

"What's-in-those-pants"-Su-Way
"ray wasn't man enough for me...i think i'll stick with the big doofus white man"

Shar
"ill, i'm old enough for all the old men who used to hit on me when i was 17"

Partner
". . .if I can just get it. . .then do it. . .and do it. . .one more time, i think i will be happy b-cuz i'm a nerd like that. . .i'm all out of love, i'm all out love. . ."

Keith
"omg, i kno what they were talkin about"

[Edit 08/30/03: Boy was I funny. : | ]

 



Home Page