by B.J. on 10/07/2002 05:50:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

[Edit 11/07/03: Download these songs at kazaa or winmx. But of course download the software first.]

Songs of the moment

: - I

Nivea, Jagged Edge - Don't Mess with my Man (Version 1): Reminds of Keith, that super-clean RiSiX of his, and the great summer of 2002.

Shola, Craig David - Imagine: Makes me feel invincible. [Also the fastest fucking song ever that makes you want to work, as strange as that sounds]

Shorty - Happy Heart in the Sunshine: Reminds me to take the shots, but come back with a blast.

Rank 1 - Airwave: Makes me think of a beautiful night/moment.

Saian Supa Crew - A Demi Nue: All the experiences of SC. Here.

: * (

Boyz II Men - Dreams: I C U @ U C I

Utada Hikaru - First Love: Ditto

George Fenton - First Kiss: Ditto

Barry Manilow - Can't Smile without You: Ditto

The Cascades - First Love never Dies: Ditto

[What a sap I was]

I think they should relocate the whole UCSC campus to LA. Demnit, shet. I lost some of my invincibility and momentum when I went back down to LA, but it was all worth it. Some of the best moments of my life for real !

Speaking of moments, my parents warned me that I could be subject a term in prison if I didn't sign up for the draft or whatever. . .

I don't like George W. Bush and/or war, which was the subject of much hoopla around campus today in conjunction with a UC lecturer's strike to take place this coming Monday and Tuesday. All that means for me is no class. Woo.

Labels:

 



Home Page