by B.J. on 5/31/2003 11:23:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

! Keew siht rof tsilyap

So much work that I don't have time to think about other things. And the most important positive things emerge during those times.

1. UB 40 - Fallin' In Love with You - September 12, 2002. But my background would have been a sunset rather than a gloomy-ass day.

2. Fischerspooner - Emerge - The theme song for Greyhound bus rides from February to April going to both LA and SC.

3. ATB - Till I Come - Makes me think of the days of "PnOyPnAy chatrooms", back dat azz up, "holla if u from 323", and just the overall enigma of being a high school sophomore with the internet for the first time.

4. Zion I - The Drill - This week's pump up song.

5. Paperboy - Ditty - The freshness of Summer.

Labels:

 



Home Page