by B.J. on 6/30/2003 07:41:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Melos Anyone ?

Gofuckindamnit, how the hell am I supposed to eat Lucky Charms without the marshmellows ? All I have eaten this very morning (no mention of that evil word below) are those stale grains or whatever with my sister's morning fingerprints on them. Especially in the morning, she has all these different pathogens, and I don't want her touching my damn food. Maybe the milk has components that can combat those pathogens. Ehh, maybe not. So basically what I have before this computer screen as I type this is an infested stale amount of soggy lucky charms grains.



Just imagine this bowl of soggy lucky charms without the marshmellows, a black plastic bowl, a silver spoon, and you will sympathize.

 



Home Page