by B.J. on 6/16/2003 08:03:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Sizzongs fizzo' the wizzeek !

This is an NBA Street Volume 2 week in remembrance of the NBA Street ritual which occurred in Prescott 419, Cowell College, UC-Santa Cruz from 2002-2003 to mollify and calm the infamous and NBA-street addicted Wibs and Yell, occasionally 'Well on a daily basis. Hane looks down upon my habit.

1) Dilated Peoples and Talib Kweli - Live on Stage (Remix) - This song reminds me of the NYC Rec center in the game, and its working-classiness cracked, and ripped courts symbolizes the struggle and tediousness of a street balla balla.

2) NBA Street Volume 2 Intro - I love the "Bounce ! Bounce ! Nowwhogotgame Whenitcomestothisbayasketbawl. . ." cause this game is just tight.

3) DJ Krush - Dark Lady - The gamebreaker music from NBA Street 1 or NBA 1 as 'Well said he liked. And this song is awesome because its a racy and fiery fast, not just fast or furious, beat.

4) Mindless Self Indulgence - I'm Your Problem Now - In some ways I don't like this music, but I just like that it sounds tight with its use of trance, rap, and grunge rock and uncensored expression.

5) Black Eyed Peas - Where's the Love ? - My sister loves the song, and reminded me how much I loved the song.

Labels:

 



Home Page