by B.J. on 7/12/2003 05:46:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Fuck This Pillsbury Dough Boy Po-Po

This is my 3rd hate post out of my last 5 entries. What can I say ? I hate unkown people for offending me, a complete stranger. All 3 of them have been elitist shitheads with root beer jammed up their noses. I admit I don't/didn't know any of their intentions, but they all tried to prove that they were better and more powerful than me. Out in the real world full of strangers, I hate being reminded that I'm only 19 years old, and that I'm virtually powerless. And remind me is what those tricks did. Maybe it's best for me to stay at home before I actually do something stupid like throw a penny at some speeding Camry that cuts me off.

But anyways, this one's directed towards this fat, bearded slob of a cop. He looked like a reject from the Sopranos. The deli called and they want their meatball pastrami back. So anyway, I almost missed a parking spot and went backwards to try and get the parking space. The police were behind me. But I backed up anyway and parallel parked in that hilly space within 3 maneuvers. However, in slow motion, bully cop with the big plop (I mean stomach) and ranger Bob stopping just for bully cop to say something, gathering up all his breath from his asthmatic rage, "Yyyyooouuuuuu neeeed drrrrrriiiiiiivvvvviiiiiinnnnnggggg claaaaaaassssssseeeesssss maaaaaan." It would've been fun to grab an Oakland-made wooden baseball bat and see how many donuts I could whack out of his belly with each swing.

Labels: ,

 



Home Page