by B.J. on 7/10/2003 08:29:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Fucking Shithead Fireman

This goes out to that asshole who ruined my fucking day on the way to LACC on Lucile Street, 90026 zip code in Los Angeles at about 8:00 AM. You tripped up like Anna over a string. Congrats, Vin Diesel without a weasel. Don't you feel better for classlessly barking at me to "WAIT !" Who the fuck do you think you are ? You wouldn't have done that if I was a rich, middle-ager in a Mercedes. You can't yell "WAIT !" to a fire, so why the fuck are you trying to tell that to me. You looked about as stress as a toddler after a 12 hour nap, so the "stress" stories don't fly here. Bitch, your wings are clipped (as is your brain, which hasn't been used in about 7 years, you know those tough grade school years). What the hell are you doing ? Stupid fuckhead, it was your fucking fault for holding my and everyone else's day.

Labels:

 



Home Page