by B.J. on 7/30/2003 03:44:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Instant Anger

The pang that burns every time I feel slighted. It's usually over the littlest things, mainly when I'm driving. I felt slighted in particular this afternoon when some cocky shaved head teenager punk in the right lane of a two-lane street straighted sped up, got ahead, and cut me off with his burnt out BMW towards a one-lane street with parallel parked cars on that right lane. It felt like I lost, just got defeated. Quick to retaliate, I aimed a loogie on that fucker and sort of got the front of his car. But as soon as I saw Cressa get irked, I wish the moment would rewind so I wouldn't have gone so fast and so I could have swallowed that loogie. Instant anger got the worst of me, yet again.

Instant Anger 34834987392899392438
Me 0

Ever since I got this blog, I've been able to say anything I've wanted unmarred by opposing opinions. I've said all the random shit going on in my head and all the ideas and things I've been thinking about. With all this freedom to say anything for almost a year, I haven't been as shy in public affairs as I once was (but still incoherent). And that's good for the most part. The bad side to this unshyness is that I have been acting more impulsively giving no time for my thinking to catch up. And back to how people cut me off. I get mad because I think I lose even though I know it's really something extremely extremely meaningless. I've invested too much emotion into this driving hard and racing.

I think I've hung up my umm. . .heavy foot, because my racing days (freeway and sidestreet) are over !

 



Home Page