by B.J. on 10/15/2003 03:57:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

CUBS FUCKING SUCK SHIT OUT OF A TUBE BECAUSE THEY'RE DISABLED AND CAN'T SWALLOW

[Note: I am not thinking straight right now because my head's gone thru more electric shock than a fucker on the chair. I will just watch the Cubs from a distance]

FAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. The Cubs did not get screwed by the fucking fan. They just fucking suck shit.

AND I FELT HELLA STUPID FINISHING LAST on some assignment for ANTHRO. And she's going to grade it. And fuck, I was hurrying up.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

You hear me ?

FUCKDKKKKFdsjfkklsdfjkfdjas;lfdkasjlk;sdkhlfhdaflsdsflj;djsladljdhfldsfhhldshldahlf I felt like someone made in an incision on my jugular. slkhfgkljhrofhofhkljasdfhhskfjajskhfkjhsfkdjfhdksfdkjsfkjsijfhkjfdhskjfhfdkjhdfkahdfkjhdkjfhfkdsafdnklshfdkhfdkafkd

JEEBUS. SHIDDITY SHIDDITY FUCK FUCK Chulanatrak FUCK FUCK SHIDDITY SHIDDITY.

[Note: Boy, isn't that so creative]

COMPLETE FUCKINGS Kfadjkljflkjfljhfslkjsarfakkhdshjlk MELTDOWN. UNB-FUCKING LIEVABLE. THESE FUCKERS ARE CURSED. CURSED like your fucking cross-eyed grandma.

It's all over.

WOOD PRIOR ZAMBRANO OVERRRATED OVERRATED.

GONZALEZ goodbye. Ass.

[Note: No, I do not really think that].

The only one who is free of criticism is Moises Alou and he's fucking geriatric. SON OFA FUCKING SOFA GODDAMN.

They're not rebounding off of last year. It's over. OVER. Don't come back until you got what it takes you suckshitters. There will probably be a 10 year wait till the next time they crack the playoffs only to get eliminated by those fucking moron Braves or Marlins.

I HATE FLORIDA. I HOPE THE YANKEES KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.

[Note: Yes, I mean that]

Gawd DAMNIT !

CHUMPS.

If you want wins, the best look is with the Bulls and we have to wait like 3 more years for that.

[Note: Gee, I hope I'm right]

FAWK

Labels:

 



Home Page