by B.J. on 1/31/2004 02:24:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Bowling Tips to Remember

My own personal tips for me.

- Just play the damn game.

- But if you must resort to thinking about mechanics, remember this:

1) use 14 pound ball
2) lay the ball down
3) wrists must be straight
4) don't listen to trash-talkers cause you're rubber they're glue
5) don't roll more than twice on your back after you know you've thrown a bad ball or else you might roll into the other lane and accidentally stop the other guy from bowling.

I don't know how much credence this would hold with people out there especially when the writer of this post has never broken 100. But, hey, I almost got 4 straight spares in a row to close out the game. So, I'm getting there.

Labels:

 



Home Page