by B.J. on 2/06/2004 05:53:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Addition to Post about Political Correctness

Forgot to ask exactly who engaged in political correctness. They are: "liberals" and moral "puritans." Liberals shout for political correctness it when a label upon someone/something is just too negative and gives a bad image. Moral "puritans" shout for political correctness when a label upon someone/something is in what these moral puritans regard as bad taste.

*Oh yeah, I haven't posted in a long time because I haven't felt strong enough to say anything. Many times during the week I've tried to post but it just hasn't felt right. I've had many ideas, but I've had to spend a little more time on school with me gaining a social life this quarter. Damnit.

Labels:

 



Home Page