by B.J. on 6/05/2004 05:56:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Premonition

I just dreamed that the Lakers would lose (not that I care cause I really dislike Detroit anyway). And that those sitting in the front row of games will have just wasted a lot of money (I wonder: if I was a homeless panhandler and somehow saved enough money to buy super-expensive front row tickets to the NBA Finals, would I be able to be scalp someone in the raggedy clothes for more than it's worth. Oh woops never mind, I'll just buy a suit and tie at the Salvation Army first. Credibility problem solved. Oh wait, no again, I don't think anyone who's got the money for super-expensive front row tickets would care to roam the streets only to overpay. Maybe this should be an ethnographic project of mine someday).

Labels:

 



Home Page