by B.J. on 1/15/2005 08:25:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Marital Status

In them friend connector sites, "in a relationship" for women should just be changed to "exclusively getting thumped by one dude with maybe some other action on the side so I actually have multiple thumpers, one for each hole, five if you include the ears."

I don't know, that's how I see it.

It's also a bit weird seeing "single" for some really hot girls my age. Single gets sort of a bad rap in our society. It usually implies no friends, no fun, lonely nights. So I see single in these hot girls profiles and it's pictures of them with multiple friends having in some mind-numbing night club. That is not "single." Their multiple STDs would tell you that too.

I have to wonder. . .when in history did we start identifying ourselves in those terms.

Labels: ,

 



Home Page