by B.J. on 1/12/2005 03:03:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Serene Place(s) to Avoid the Rush of the Mass

The rush of the mass is all of school. It's like seeing the same damn people every 5 minutes or every block I walk, whichever comes first.

Where would I go to get away from this rush of similarness ?

The most quiet damn places there are. (Not silent because that would imply some kind of forced, unnatural state)

- Behind Royce Hall.

- In between the Schoenberg building and the Ethnomusicology Archive.

(Damn, I am lacking a third place, which kind of invalidates the post because it doesn't feel complete)

Who knew I could find such places of solitude and peace in the bustling mass that is the school that I am quickly getting tired of mentioning to people.

Labels:

 



Home Page