by B.J. on 2/23/2005 08:06:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

Writing About My Writing

With every time I talk out loud, I feel that maybe I am forgetting how to write and emphasize the points the way I like to.

I have grown up learning that I need to keep conversations at a minimum and to the point always emphasizing the key points. But now that I am in college and half of it is socializing with either other students, TA's, professors, or administrators telling stories, explaining whys and hows, taking in-class essay tests, I have learned to quantify language to extend communication like I have not before.

In quantifying language, I feel like I may not be highlighting what may be an important point. I feel like maybe I am becoming like those professors with those large amounts of useless data full of words but no real content.

Labels:

 



Home Page