by B.J. Delas Armas
on 11/01/2005 10:35:00 PM
Print this post
Updates on Thinking
Come out to play, come out to play, come out tooooo plaaaay. . .
Bring it on, God and world. I sort of know you won't bring me down, but just to be sure, just throw some more, so I can be sure.
I think I've been decimating all my thinking capabilities by listening to too much music and with that last update.
- Inspired by events that occurred today: To succeed at what you do: You must have a deep, intense sophisticated understanding of every detail you do, and the ability to forget.
- My favorite Elasticity songs, elasticity defiend as songs that really inspire you to keep doing whatcha doin':
Ranked in accordance with what I'm feeling at the moment
1. Damien Marley, Nas - Road to Zion
Roads, Burning, Running --- the 3 most essential words to any songs that try to inspire elasticity in a listener.
2. Kanye West, Jay-Z - Never Let You Down
3. Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up
- UCLA is ranked #5 in the BCS. I wish I could rub that into somebody's face who cared. All I know are UCLA fans and asports people.
- Need to study. I am doing horrible this quarter --- I'm probably going to get my B's in my classes, but I'm not getting as much out of what I learn as I used to.
- Why are people busy but have time to do other things ? I know the answer, but this is why I have such low expectations for people.
Labels: Things I Notice