I always feel like I always want to say so much more than I say, then I say it, and end up saying to myself that's it?

by B.J. on 5/05/2008 11:33:00 PM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

I always feel like I always want to say so much more than I say, then I say it, and end up saying to myself that's it?

They say that written English is a very different language than spoken Southern California English.

I am not very happy of how limiting and how fast spoken Southern California English is. It feels like a foreign language when I speak it sometimes because I can't always find the correct word to express what I mean. I don't know if I made this metaphor, but speaking the spoken word that isn't written down is like novice bowling...you aim to say one thing, you might hit the point, but sometimes it goes in an unexpected direction.

Labels: ,

 



Home Page