by B.J. on 3/13/2004 04:46:00 AM 0 comments Print this post

Comments: Post a Comment

What I Meant to Say About "Fuck Goals and Expectations"

(Link should be here, but I'm too lazy to look it up)

I did NOT mean to say that goals are total crap and should just be obliterated from your mindset. It was more a semi-rebellion post intended for the Cressinator not to get bogged down by people mindlessly placing these expectations on her.

I did mean to say that goals are useful in the short-term, but if you don't live up to em it's all good. . .

Least from where I stand, and I stand in a lot that says "I'm going to be able to do anything. Whatever." How did I get to standing in that lot ? Well, you have my whole blorg to look at and you decide. It lays and spreads me like a gigolo getting ready to eat his bread.

Labels:

 



Home Page